We are a network of youth media organizations around the state of California that works together to share best practices and amplifies each other’s content. We have a shared commitment to:
- Cultivate youth leadership and foster inclusion of underrepresented voices
- Cover issues of equity and social justice
- Uplift youth voice in California, locally and statewide
- Provide youth development, youth empowerment, and civic engagement
- Nurture and enrich adult/youth partnerships
- Connect to larger media networks and issue-based networks
This website features a range of media produced by community based organizations where young people are creating platforms for communities to voice what they need in order to be healthier, safer places to grow up.
Click below to learn more about the partners in the California Youth Media Network.